Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

You know, when I think about it, I do like to put my words down on paper, or typing as I'm doing now. I'm not as avid as some. They'll fill up journals with day to day, sometimes moment to moment ideas. I'm not that loyal. I don't think I could do the journals, but I certainly am all for expressing my thoughts by writing them down occasionally. I feel I express myself best in writing. I could get used to this...

I'm having a quiet afternoon. What a change. I know I should be working on my website (www.BagnTote.com), but I'm enjoying not being controlled by it for the moment. I have enjoyed putting it together, but it's like anything: if you allow it to be "all consuming," it can feel like wearing a noose around your neck. And, I don't want that. I want to have the freedom to feel like I can get up anytime I please, and go do something else.

For instance, yesterday I went to a 10:00 a.m. movie with Sarah. We saw Chipwrecked, the chipmunk movie. You know: Alvin, Simon, Theodore, Dave, and some cute girl chipmunks. It was so cute! And Sarah and I had fun being together. Mommy and daughter (they probably expected more younger mommies and children to show up - but they didn't specify!). :)

I get so wrapped up in my own stuff, that I forget I have loved ones out there who enjoy my company. Who like to visit with me. It's a pleasure to be loved, and to love. Let me always remember to love people, and use things, and not the other way around. Have you loved someone today!

God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, you'r welcome mom! I had a lot of fun seeing that movie too! Kinda wish the fun continued for a much longer period of time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was fun. We'll have to do it more often. Maybe we'll go swimming tomorrow. What do you think?

      Delete