Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 28, 2023

I am going to start blogging again. My life just got so busy that I forgot about this pleasant and interesting tool. A lot of water has gone under the bridge over the years (you know what I mean) with family and friends. Instead of dwelling on problems of the past, I am going to move on. Perhaps I will face some of those demons later.

Life is really interesting for me now. I am overweight a little, so am fasting while changing my diet (when I eat) to what a writer calls a keto-tarian diet. I was mostly a vegetarian, but more of a flexitarian at times (I ate salmon or a bite of my husband's chicken occasionally). I did the counting calories diet several years ago (with LoseIt!), and lost 30 pounds! But I did not know that the weight would gradually creep back on if you didn't continue to diligently count calories. I will share more about my diet and the sources where I got the information from later.

I just wanted to say HELLO again after so long an absense. I am keeping my former blogs so you can see some of the things that used to interest me. I hope you will drop in some time and say hello yourself, and tell me a little about you and yours.

Until my next blog, have a great October!


No comments:

Post a Comment